Job Id: 63332
Chief Financial Officer
Our client in the Columbia Gorge is looking for an innovative Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join their onsite team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a driven team and make an impact working in the public sector.
Chief Financial Officer Responsibilities
- Manage cash flow, debt, expenditures, and lead financial planning and budgeting activities including grants and contracts management and risk management.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports.
- Present findings to stakeholders and make recommendations and support strategic planning efforts.
- Ensure GL, month-end, and year-end processes including audits and tax preparations are completed timely.
- Stay up to date with industry specific requirements and regulations and develop strategies to respond to changes.
Chief Financial Officer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field required; Masters or CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting, finance, and operational experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, audit processes, and financial planning and analysis.
- Non-profit industry or related experience with familiarity to grants highly preferred.
- Tech-savvy with strong Excel skills; able to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Salary: $130k-$137k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability, employee assistance plan (EAP), and retirement plans.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Accountant
- Technical Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Accounting Specialist
- Payroll Specialist
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Manager
- Senior Accounts Payable Lead
- Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
- Billing Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.