Consultant Portal | VanderHouwen

Welcome to VanderHouwen!

We are excited to have you as part of the VanderHouwen family! Please let us know how we can serve you. As always, we warmly welcome referrals for both candidates and clients. If you have a referral please contact your Recruiter, or you may send an email to Cheers!

If you have any questions regarding your new hire paperwork (W-4, direct deposit, benefits, etc.), background/drug screens, or need to update any employee forms, please email or call 503.299.6811 and ask for a member of our HR team. For benefits information, please refer to our benefits portal

If you have any questions about how to submit your time, invoices, or expenses, or questions about paychecks, please email, and the team will facilitate any assistance you need. NOTE: You will not be able to use this site for time entry.

To access copies of paystubs and W2s please visit Your username and password were assigned at the time you completed your onboarding paperwork. If you need assistance with your username and password please email

All planned time off should be pre-approved by your Client Manager. Once it has been approved, please email the dates you will be absent from work to and your Recruiter. If you are going to miss work for any reason (illness, family emergency, etc.), please inform your Client Manager immediately as well as and your Recruiter.

Any changes in address or contact information should be updated in Paylocity. Once your project begins, please send your work email address to

For any questions or issues regarding your assignment, please contact Please keep your Recruiter informed as well. IT and Engineering contractors may also contact our Consultant Services Director, Sara Powell (

Consultants Document Library

State Laws