At VanderHouwen, we understand the challenges that come with hiring the right talent for your organization. Our Hiring guidebook provides a roadmap to help you find and hire the best talent.
The hiring landscape continuously changes to include new generations of talent with evolved ideals regarding their work life, company values, and remote opportunities. If they aren’t responding to job postings or traditional outreach, how do you adapt your hiring processes to attract them?
This guide will show you how to expand your candidate pool and access the qualified applicants you need!
Why Use a Hiring Guide?
- Too Few Applicants Applying: Even with a strong employer brand and reputation, there’s no guarantee that job seekers will apply for your positions. Learn techniques to expand your candidate pool by partnering with our experienced team skilled in proactively seeking out qualified talent.
- Too Many Applicants That Don’t Match the Job Description: Sorting through a mountain of resumes is time-consuming, and you need to hire right away! Your time is valuable and your company’s business goals can’t continue to wait because of hiring challenges. Our guide will walk you through the tips and tricks of screening resumes quickly and efficiently.
- You Don’t Have a Talent Acquisition Department or They’re Stretched Thin: Maybe you don’t have a dedicated team for talent acquisition, or they are so overloaded with hiring demands that they are unable keep up. Sourcing, screening, and vetting qualified candidates requires a lot of internal resources. What if you were able to review pre-screened candidates in a fraction of the time? This guide will provide insights on streamlining your processes to hire just the right people you need, quickly.
Why Partner with VanderHouwen in Your Talent Search?
- Access to a Larger Candidate Pool: Our account managers have relationships with candidates who may not be actively searching for a job and can provide you with applicants before they hit the general market.
- Efficient Hiring Process: Our team streamlines the hiring process, saving you time and other resources.
- Compliance with Employment Laws and Regulations: We ensure that all hiring practices comply with employment laws and regulations to protect your business.
- Enhanced Candidate Experience and Employer Brand Reputation: Our account managers provide a positive candidate experience, representing your brand and ensuring candidates feel valued throughout the hiring process.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We work to reduce bias and increase diversity in your hiring process, ensuring that you have access to a diverse pool of candidates.