Job Id: 61086
Our westside client is looking for a full-time Treasury Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that maintains a close-knit feel and cares about making an impact in the lives of others.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Portland, Oregon.
Treasury Manager Responsibilities
- Manage cash, bank accounts, and investments while maintaining associated relationships.
- Prepare treasury reports related to company financials and cash flow and present to leadership.
- Perform variance analysis, forecasting, and cash flow projections.
- Maintain credit cards and corporate purchase cards.
- Identify improvements to enhance operational performance and implement treasury-related policies.
Treasury Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
- 5 years of treasury management and accounting experience.
- Previous experience with internal controls and financial analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with reporting/ERP systems.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: $130k-$170k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, FSA, tuition assistance, and employee assistance programs.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Part-Time Staff Accountant
- Senior Tax Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Payroll Tax Accountant
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Divisional Financial Analyst
- Revenue Analyst
- Treasury Finance Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.