Job Id: 61687
Our top-rated manufacturing client is seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a collaborative group within a well-established international organization. Detailed, analytical, and customer-service oriented job seekers are encouraged to apply!
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Portland, Oregon.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst
- Monitor and manage cash flow.
- Maintain client banking relationships.
- Respond via phone and email to bank settlement inquiries and discrepancies.
- Prepare and process bank documents and settlements.
- Review and update banking information for accuracy.
Treasury Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field; MBA a plus.
- 3 years of related finance and/or treasury experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting.
- Proficient with financial reporting systems and MS Office Suite including advanced Excel skills.
Salary: $30-$33/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Payroll Specialist
- Staff Accountant
- Lead Actuary
- Senior Tax Accountant
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Director of Finance
- Payroll Analyst
- Staff Accountant
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Senior Audit Accountant
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.