Job Id: 63744
Technology Solutions Manager
Our client is seeking a Technology Solutions Manager to join their growing team. Information Systems are essential components to the development of the business, and this individual will bring enthusiasm, IS knowledge, and technical project management.
This role is onsite in Vancouver, Washington.
Technology Solutions Manager Responsibilities
The ideal candidate has excellent project management, and analytical skills, is proficient in a wide range of tools, has sound basics in IT infrastructure and networking, and has a deep understanding of how software and technology can be an accelerator for a high-performance business. The right person will be thrive working in a fast-paced environment and can effectively communicate across teams.
Information Systems Project Management
- Develop, follow, and communicate the Technology Roadmap to the Leadership Team.
- Manage IS projects from inception to completion.
- Work with stakeholders to oversee and provide long-term support for the integration and management of various software platforms.
- Work with stakeholders to manage cloud migration projects (eg: DAM, SharePoint, Azure).
- Once in place, manage SharePoint intranet file organization and troubleshooting, utilizing our MSP as needed.
- Ensure IS initiatives support sales, project management, and support teams and maintain the flow of critical information across related platforms.
- Assess existing information systems and develop strategies to optimize processes and workflows.
- Collaborate with the IT team and other teams to implement and manage scalable systems.
- Drive digital transformation initiatives to streamline operations and support data-driven decision-making.
- Facilitate smooth communication between software vendors, consultants, outsourced support, and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the business to ensure that any corporate system/application is fully supported from a technical point of view, this includes the physical hardware it resides on as well as ensuring that it is configured as required.
- Regularly review software systems to ensure they deliver value.
- Understand how each application plays a part in the organization. Develop knowledge of the business, its applications, and how they are used across the organization, be sufficiently educated to offer solutions to problems, and be able to communicate with third-party providers.
- Determine the IS software and integration needs annually and monitor budget performance.
- Collaborate with managers and the finance team to forecast future IS expenditures.
- Continuous Improvement, Development, and Training:
- Stay informed about emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Work with People Ops to Facilitate training opportunities for the team.
Technology Solutions Manager Qualifications
Highly Desirable Skills
- Knowledge of: Project management tools, CRM, and accounting system APIs, software integrations.
- Proficient with: Helpdesk: ConnectWise, Freshdesk, Jira, or similar.
- Knowledge of Network, Firewall and VPN including Client and Site-2-Site.
- Communication and Collaboration tools: Wrike, HubSpot, Intacct, Jira, Microsoft Projects, or similar.
- Familiar with Virtualization, Including Hyper-V, Azure.
- Budgeting and Business Intelligence tools such as Excel or PowerBI.
- Document Management Tools: SharePoint, Digital Asset Management tools, File Servers, or similar.
- Knowledge of NIST-CSf, Miter Attack, Or other security frameworks.
Education & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Information Systems or a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, Information Technology or similar, or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
- A combination of appropriate certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Project +, Network +, Security +, ITIL 4.
Salary: $90,000-$119,000/year. (DOE)
Our client offers 401k match, health, vision, and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, Annual bonuses, and more for eligible employees.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Lead Data Analyst
- Project Manager
- Epic Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Lead Systems Design Engineer
- Scrum Master
- DevOps Engineer
- Application Developer
- IS Data Quality Analyst
- Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Developer
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.