Job Id: 60580
Our dynamic tech-based client seeks an energetic and personable full-time Tax Director to lead compliance functions for their global organization. This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys analyzing and problem-solving to improve processes and working in a convivial team-oriented environment.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Responsibilities of the Tax Director
- Oversee, train, and mentor tax team members.
- Collaborate with global teams to drive and manage daily tax compliance functions.
- Build and maintain relationships with tax advisors.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and lead annual tax reporting activities.
- Assess operations and advise business leaders on process improvements.
- Support financial forecasting, investment planning, and risk analysis needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current tax-related laws and regulations.
Tax Director Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; CPA preferred.
- 7+ years of related public accounting and/or private global company experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and corporate income tax, international tax, and transfer pricing guidelines.
- Tech-savvy with MS Office Suite and analytics software; able to learn new systems quickly.
- Experience with Thomson Reuters OneSource tax software preferred.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Highly collaborative and able to effectively manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
Salary: $150k-$250k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.