Job Id: 59421
Our Pacific Northwest client has an immediate need for a full-time Tax Accountant to join their team. This very stable company is expanding tremendously creating unique high-tech innovative products used by companies around the world.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Beaverton, Oregon.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax filings and reports.
- Support federal and state income tax compliance and reporting.
- Assist with sales and use and international tax.
- Review and respond to external tax inquiries.
- Analyze complex tax calculations and assist with tax planning scenarios.
Tax Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CPA-in process required.
- 2 years of corporate tax experience; ASC 740 highly preferred.
- Familiar with using tax software.
- Well-versed with reporting software and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with excellent research skills.
Salary: $75k-$100k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, wellness incentives, employee recognition programs, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Finance Manager
- Project Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Payroll Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Accounting Specialist
- Part-Time Tax Preparer
- Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.