Job Id: 63731
Supply Chain Operations Lead
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Operations Lead. As a Supply Chain Operations Lead, you will be known as the subject matter expert on a specific sub-segment of the client's business (example: Seasonal Execution, Direct, Account, or Territory) by monitoring and understanding business operations to be able to provide continuous improvement for optimizing and maximizing order book health productivity. Responsible for providing relevant and accurate data, highlighting risks and opportunities, for internal and external stakeholders of the Supply Chain Operations team. You will communicate with, develop, and maintain positive relationships with account and channel contacts and/or internal cross-functional partners through report interpretation, tools, phone, and email.
This role is a hybrid model in Beaverton, Oregon.
Supply Chain Operations Lead Responsibilities
- Monitor, leverage, and improve Performance KPIs to maximize service & drive business decisions.
- Ensure quality, on-time relevant information is in place to ensure transparency and visibility for internal partners.
- Upon request, provide input from orderbooks to x-functional teams to enable decision-making processes.
- Deliver Customer Service excellence to the Global / Geo Channels through quick response time via email/phone availability to questions, complaints, and ad-hoc requests, according to our NA service strategy.
- Drive continuous process improvement & support operational partners in capability-building projects.
- Drive a conscious business decision-making process leveraging analysis, KPIs, and targets.
- Support monthly shipment goal-setting process.
- Ensure and execute against efficient order management processes to plan/deliver seasons by maximizing orderbooks.
- Prepare recommendations to support reaching financial objectives set by the business (Maintaining shippable status, researching air freight opportunities, account booking vs target assessments, inbound delivery flow monitoring, on-time delivery tracking, etc).
- Play an active role as SME for operations within Account, Channel and Seasonal teams.
- Support capability-building projects and provide peer mentorship and training.
- Analyze and prepare information for x-functional account business review sessions.
Supply Chain Operations Lead Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with beginner-1 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Performance Management, Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Finance, or related experience preferred.
- Works independently and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong time management skills and critical thinking.
- Experience with SAP and MS Office Suite.
- Goal and action-oriented.
What You'll Gain:
- Retail, Marketplace, Supply Chain knowledge.
- External customer-facing communication (A/C).
- SME in Order Book metrics and E2E connectivity.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Balancing multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Problem solving and storytelling through critical.
- thinking and facts.
- Relationship management.
Compensation: $25.70-$31.70/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Project Attorney / Specialist
- VP of Engineering
- Regional Sales Manager – Materials
- IS Development Manager – EDI
- Senior Contracts Administrator
- Production Manager
- Facilities Coordinator
- VP Software Engineer
- HR Generalist
- Proposal Writer
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.