Job Id: 61564
Our Pacific Northwest client is looking for a knowledgeable full-time Staff Accountant to join their close-knit accounting group. This growing and stable organization loves to promote from within and prioritizes employees by providing exciting benefits, perks, and fun company events!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare journal entries and financial statements.
- Review transactions for accuracy and perform account reconciliations.
- Handle accruals and sales and use and property taxes.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis related to budgeting.
- Support month-end close, reporting needs, and schedules.
Staff Accountant Qualifications
- 2 years of relevant accounting and analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, financial reporting, and account reconciliations.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (SAP and/or Sage a plus).
- Solutions-oriented with a passion for process improvements.
Salary: $65k+ (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, short and long term disability, company-paid AD&D, employee assistance plan (EAP), no cost telehealth for employees and dependents, matching 401k, and fun company events.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Director of Finance
- Senior Accountant
- Accounting Manager
- Project Accountant
- Senior Tax Associate
- Divisional Financial Analyst
- Revenue Analyst
- Treasury Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.