Job Id: 61128
Our eastside client has an immediate need for a detail-oriented and knowledgeable Staff Accountant to join their team. This position will be supporting fixed assets and month-end close for their close-knit accounting team!
Staff Accountant Responsibilities
- Review and post transactions and entries to the general ledger.
- Handle month-end close processes and fixed assets.
- Assist with A/P, A/R, and payroll processing functions.
- Responsible for weekly check runs, sales and use taxes and 1099 filings.
- Maintain financial and time and labor reports.
- Provide documentation for audit requests.
Staff Accountant Qualifications
- 2+ years of full cycle accounting; manufacturing, costing, and/or inventory experience highly preferred.
- Degree in Accounting highly preferred.
- Well-versed in month-end close processes and GAAP.
- Proficient with ERP systems and intermediate Excel (SAP or QuickBooks preferred).
- Superior problem solver and process oriented.
- Ability to manage competing priorities to meet deadlines.
Salary: $60k-$75k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for fully employer-paid medical, dental, and vision. Additional benefits include a matching 401k program.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Financial Analyst
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Senior Tax Associate
- Divisional Financial Analyst
- Part-Time Staff Accountant
- Accountant – Construction
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Part-Time Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Tax Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.