Job Id: 63751
Our Portland client is looking for an adaptable and knowledgeable Senior Accountant to hit the ground running with their close-knit accounting group. This position has an immense amount of growth potential and high visibility with management.
This role is anticipating a hybrid schedule and requires qualified candidates to commute weekly to offices in Portland, Oregon.
Sr. Accountant Responsibilities
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close GL tasks.
- Handle balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and maintain financial reporting for multiple entities.
- Support accounting department projects.
Sr. Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and CPA required.
- 3 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Proficient with Excel and tech-savvy to learn new systems quickly.
- Team player and exceptional communicator.
- Flexible and takes initiative.
Salary: $80k-$90k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, wellness incentives, tuition reimbursement, and 401k program.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Accounts Payable Lead
- Accounting Assistant
- Payroll Specialist
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Non-Profit Controller
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Technical Accountant
- Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
- Accounting Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.