Job Id: 62636
Senior .NET Developer
The current technology stack is VB.NET and the team is transitioning to .NET Core web apps in April, 2024. This person must be comfortable working with legacy technology until then.
This role is fully remote.
Senior .NET Developer Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain robust and scalable .NET applications using .NET Core, C#, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Collaborate with the product management and UX/UI design teams to implement new features and enhancements.
- Full-Stack Development: Engage in full-stack development, ensuring both server-side and client-side components are optimized for performance.
- Work on database design, development, and optimization using SQL.
- Code Review and Quality Assurance:
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality, adherence to coding standards, and best practices.
- Implement and maintain unit tests for code reliability and robustness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and internal business users to develop custom solutions.
- Identify and troubleshoot software issues, providing timely solutions and enhancements.
- Propose and implement improvements to existing software architecture and development processes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for software design, implementation, and maintenance.
Senior .NET Developer Qualifications
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a Senior .NET Developer with a minimum of 6 + years of experience.
- Experience in full-stack development, including front-end and back-end technologies.
- Solid understanding of SQL and database design principles.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Project Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Application Developer
- Senior Telecom Analyst
- IS Epic Development Manager
- Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Developer
- Principal Telecom Engineer
- Security and Compliance Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.