Job Id: 61635
Senior Internal Auditor
If you're looking to take on a new role as a full-time Senior Internal Auditor, you won't want to miss this opportunity to support the internal audit team for our world-leading manufacturing client. This employee-centric organization has been in service for over a century and has received multiple awards for their focus on sustainability. Those who enjoy working in a dynamic, high-energy environment and utilizing their problem-solving skills to improve audit operations are encouraged to apply!
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor
- Lead audit functions and oversee audit team members.
- Prepare audit reports ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Analyze risks and share findings with leadership.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement/document new SOPs and internal controls.
- Serve as a point of contact for external auditors.
- Assist with financial planning and budgeting.
- Occasional domestic and international travel required.
Senior Internal Auditor Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; CPA or CIA preferred.
- 3+ years of audit experience in public accounting and/or industry.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SOX compliance.
- Tech-savvy with MS Office Suite and ERP systems (Oracle preferred).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
Salary: $85k-$100k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Lead Actuary
- Tax Manager
- Accountant – Construction
- Senior Tax Associate
- Divisional Financial Analyst
- Senior Tax Accountant
- Treasury Analyst
- Part-Time Staff Accountant
- Director of Tax
- Director of Finance
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.