Job Id: 63709
Senior Financial Analyst
Our well-established client is growing and seeks a knowledgeable Senior Financial Analyst to partner closely with their talented CFO! This is a stellar resume-building opportunity that would be a great fit for someone who is self-directed and enjoys developing and streamlining processes in an ambiguous environment.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Vancouver, Washington.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities
- FP&A responsibilities including month-end activities, forecasting the three financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flows), maintaining the P&L, and assisting with long-range planning.
- Perform variance analysis; identify and explain key drivers of actual vs budget and prior year variances. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand underlying factors and propose actionable solutions.
- Perform financial analysis; conduct in-depth analysis of financial data, including revenue, expenses, and profitability trends. Maintain financial models to support forecasting, budgeting, and long-term planning.
- Analyze production costs and COGS.
- Perform continuous dashboard development.
- Assist with visualizations and numbers for board presentations.
- Support ERP system implementation.
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A role; able to hit the ground running and explain all types of variances (production levels, revenue, expenses, and pricing).
- Experience with P&L maintenance, budget forecasting, variance analysis on production, and revenue reports.
- Manufacturing experience with strong COGS knowledge required; experience with mature organizations and start-ups preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills (Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUPs) with proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis.
- Tech-savvy with databases and ERP systems.
- Diplomatic and proactive collaborator with strong communication, presentation, and business partnering skills.
Salary: $90k-$110k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, matching 401k, and tuition reimbursement.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Non-Profit Controller
- Senior Accounts Payable Lead
- Senior Accountant
- Accounting Manager (Non-Profit)
- Actuarial Analyst II
- Accounting Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
- Credit Analyst
- Payroll Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.