Job Id: 61311
Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Developer
This position will design, develop, document, test, and troubleshoot new and existing Microsoft AX or D365 Finance & Operations software systems and/or applications for our client implementations. They will ensure delivery of high-quality products and services following standard SDLC processes throughout the design, development, deployment, and production phases of ERP solutions.
This is a remote role with paid travel when required.
Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Developer Responsibilities:
- Support an existing AX 2012 R2 ERP, using SQL, X++, and C#.NET, assisting with day-to-day AX support issues and data integrity issues.
- Collaborate with D365 partners, IT leadership, and stakeholders to migrate legacy ERP systems to the D365 ERP platform.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new modules and extensions in D365 Finance & Operations.
- Create and maintain WCF services and other supporting applications, written in C#.NET.
- Develop and troubleshooting integrations to Dynamics AX and other applications.
- Coordinate with business users to gather requirements.
- Work closely with functional implementation teams and other members of the development team.
- Participate in the implementation of designs devised by other team members.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects to achieve business needs on time.
- Continually develop skills to stay current with best practices and technologies.
- Actively participate in ongoing design and architecture discussions.
- Provide mentoring and architecture/development advice to other members of the team.
- Customize, integrate, maintain, and support commercial software packages associated with D365 Unified Operations Applications with the help from the D365 development and help desk teams.
- Use Dev Ops techniques to design, build, and support applications and process flows using tools such as Azure Dev Ops, Azure Logic Apps, Power Platform, and Lifecycle Services (LCS).
Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, in a related area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology) or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in ERP or Microsoft D365 / AX ERP software development.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software development methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services (Service Bus, Logic Apps, Function App) and Azure DevOps code and deployment management.
- Experience in working with MorphX, Enterprise Portal, AIF, Workflow, ASP.NET, visual studio.
- Experience in working with Version Control system integration. (TFS, GIT etc).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, database, and infrastructure concepts for ERP deployment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Flexible during times of change, and deadline proximities.
- Ability to excel as an independent contributor or as part of a larger implementation team.
- Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, and design and programming techniques. A good grounding in development best practice skills, including requirements definition, analysis, design, testing, implementation, documentation, and support.
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples).
Salary: $60-$85/hr. (DOE)
Salary: $140,000k-$150,000k/yr. (DOE)
Our client offers health, vision, dental, HSA, FSA, life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Epic Administrator
- IS Database Administrator III – QNXT
- Technology Solutions Manager
- Project Manager
- Lead Systems Design Engineer
- Security and Compliance Manager
- Senior .NET Developer
- Project Manager
- Lead IS EDI Developer
- Technical Project Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.