Job Id: 61662
Senior Communications Specialist
Our client with global reach has an immediate opening for a self-motivated Senior Communications Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a stellar opportunity for someone who enjoys working with leadership and showcasing their technical skills to use to maintain investor relations for a large organization.
This is a remote position.
Responsibilities of the Senior Communications Specialist
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop and implement communication strategies (marketing, events, PR).
- Develop competitive, persuasive, and accurate investor relations content.
- Prepare financial reporting and briefing materials for external use.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to obtain information.
- Additional financial communications website support and projects.
- Occasional travel as needed.
Qualifications of the Senior Communications Specialist
- Must be eligible to work under Department of Energy 10 CFR Part 810.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field.
- 4 years of experience with investment-related communications in a public and/or corporate setting.
- 1 year of international relations experience within a public company.
- Strong understanding of financial statements, metrics/valuation analysis, and financial modeling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary: $85k-$130k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA, 401k with employer match, parental leave, professional development opportunities, and vendor service discounts.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Administrative Specialist
- Director, Claims Systems and Electronic Data Interchange
- Change Manager (CLM Program – Telephony replatform)
- Visual Merchandising & Styling Manager
- DTC Promotions Coordinator
- Change Management Consultant
- Senior Human Resources Manager
- Business Development Manager – Americas
- Sales Support Coordinator
- IS Development Manager – EDW
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.