Job Id: 61321
Senior Audit Accountant
Our client, a mid-sized public accounting firm, is seeking a CPA with 2 years' public accounting experience who is well-versed in audit engagement for their full-time Senior Audit Accountant opening. This is a stellar opportunity to be trained in all aspects of auditing by a top mid-sized public accounting firm. The firm offers a fun work environment, hybrid work options, great benefits, and competitive compensation.
This role is anticipating a hybrid schedule and requires qualified candidates to commute weekly to offices in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Senior Audit Accountant Responsibilities
- Lead audit and other assurance engagements.
- Provide timely and superior-quality services exceeding client expectations.
- Identify additional areas of service and planning opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with key business contacts and clients.
- Pursue new business development.
- Develop skills for reviewing audit and assurance engagements.
Senior Audit Accountant Qualifications
- 2 years of audit experience.
- 1+ years of supervisory responsibility.
- Active or in-process CPA with a clear understanding of audit and assurance engagements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Team player with strong leadership skills.
Salary: $70k-$100k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, parental leave, 401k, profit-sharing, and professional development opportunities.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Accounting Manager
- Senior Tax Accountant
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Payroll Tax Accountant
- Treasury Finance Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Tax Manager
- Accountant – Construction
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.