Job Id: 61704
Our Willamette Valley client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. This organization of 65+ years is continuing to grow while still putting people first.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to occasionally commute to offices in Albany, Oregon.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
- Train team members and handle daily accounting functions.
- Prepare the GL and maintain reconciliations.
- Complete month-end processes and financial reporting.
- Approve wire transfers and provide back up to Controller and CFO.
- Support required tax filings and audit preparation.
- Partner with management to update accounting processes and procedures.
Senior Accountant Qualifications
- 3+ years of related accounting experience and well-versed with GAAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business highly preferred.
- ERP systems experience and intermediate Excel skills.
- Quantitative mindset with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
Salary: $75k-$80k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, FSA, wellness incentives, matching 401k, and mileage reimbursement.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Staff Accountant
- Part-Time Staff Accountant
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Treasury Manager
- Tax Manager
- Inventory Analyst
- Project Accountant
- Payroll Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.