Job Id: 61595
Our well-established and nationally recognized healthcare client is looking for a full-time Senior Accountant to join their team. You won’t want to miss this hands-on opportunity with one of Oregon’s top 100 companies to work for.
This is a remote position, but candidate must be based in Oregon or Washington.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Prepare financial statements, journal entries, and reconciliations.
- Analyze balance sheets, financial statements, and operating expenses.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for revenue, expense, or banking related inquiries.
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures are compliant with internal controls and industry regulations.
- Review and implement improvements to Technical Accounting Bulletins.
Senior Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 3 years of accounting experience; prior healthcare related industry required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP; Leadership experience a plus.
- Proficient with ERP systems including strong Excel skills.
Salary: $70k+ (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.