Job Id: 60010
Our client is looking for an experienced full-time Senior Accountant to join their team! This is a great opportunity to join a local company with a long history in Oregon, which has provided its products to customers across the globe for over 50 years.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
- Handle financial statement preparation and analysis; present findings to leadership.
- Research and resolve financial discrepancies; perform reconciliations as appropriate.
- Manage inventory at multiple sites and perform calculations based on findings.
- Support budgeting activities and journal entry preparation.
- Assist with audit documentation.
- Occasional travel between regional offices.
Senior Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Manufacturing and/or inventory experience required.
- Proficient with ERP systems and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
Salary: $80k-$90k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, and employer HSA contributions.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.