Job Id: 61382
This Role is Fully Remote.
SAP Vendor Master Data Analyst
Our client is seeking a SAP Vendor Master Data Analyst to assist their organization remotely in Beaverton, Oregon. As a SAP Vendor Master Data Analyst, you will work with all SEC capabilities and other functional / Business teams to develop, test and deploy Vendor Master data solution and integrate it with new technology within the company in an omnichannel environment. As we support the organization's initiative to strengthen our Consumer Direct offense and Digital transformation, you will take all possible steps to contribute and support all Capability functions in terms of Master data that will lead to the success of our organization. Your primary goal will be to perform the below function in the Data Analyst role in vendor Master space for all activities which is the sub-function of Master Data Capability.
SAP Vendor Master Data Analyst Responsibilities
- As part of the SAP Vendor team, you will execute requirements gathering, design, support development, and functional unit testing that includes back-end SAP configuration and testing of software products.
- Work alongside SAP engineering, SAP architect, QA, and Release teams for all project implementation requirements.
- Perform FIT -GAP on all SAP Vendor master design requirements, perform design, define, and maintain data model and definition around attributes in scope.
- Understand company standards for all master data needs, work with cross-functional teams perform activities needed to secure sensitive Vendor master data.
- Work with SAP security and CIS teams to set up all access needed for the team to perform project and production support functions.
- Connect with business teams to gather input needed to cater to respective business needs.
- Coordinate and work with regional teams (GC, EMEA, NA, and APLA) where ever need to complete SEC activities.
- Work with partner teams – SAP, ACN, and other contract resources to fulfill the needs of vendor master data needed for business.
- Provide inputs as needed for the feasibility of architecture designs, tools, and concepts.
- Implement ad-hoc changes to SAP vendor master data as requested by the business to help run the enterprise successfully.
- Create and change requirement documents, functional design documents, configuration documents, source-to-target mapping, data models, process flow diagrams, data definition documents, test plans, and test scenarios needed for implementation.
- Functional testing, bug fixing, and support for all mock work needed for implementation.
- Execute cutover and data conversion activities for vendor master needs for mock and go live.
- Perform production support activities through incident and problem management processes.
- Learn, understand, and perform all project activities through the SAFe methodology.
- Generate a report needed to analyze the performance of the system with regard to vendor master.
SAP Vendor Master Data Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Vendor Management, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in SAP Master Data, primarily in the Vendor master discipline.
- Domain and business process knowledge in SAP AFS or SAP Retail is required.
- SAP S/4 & SAP MDG implementation knowledge is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of SAP vendor master not limited to SAP configuration in SAP AFS or SAP Retail area.
- SAP Vendor Master configuration knowledge in SAP Materials Management is required, and programming knowledge (ABAP)is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in using testing and Agile tools for projects.
- Background / Experience in SAFe is preferable.
- Experience working on large-scale global projects.
- Experience working with virtual teams and cross-functional partners.
- Experience working with offshore/nearshore teams.
Compensation: $60-$70/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- QA Analyst
- Project Manager- Engineering / Operations
- Sr. Cloud FinOps and Finance Analyst
- SAP Vendor Master Data Analyst
- Lead Data Engineer
- Project Manager
- Healthcare Analyst
- ARM Architect
- Senior Network Engineer
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.