Job Id: 63608
Regional Sales Manager – Materials
Our global client seeks a driven Regional Sales Manager – Materials to support their western region team. This is a stellar opportunity to make an impact on a growing company that provides generous benefits, company events for employees and their families, and modern offices.
Candidate must be based in Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, or Alaska.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager
- Identify areas for potential sales opportunities and contact leads.
- Follow-up with customers ensuring expectations are met.
- Track targets with management and sales teams with key accounts.
- Maintain documentation in CRM on proposals and orders.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and trade shows to keep up to date knowledge on current and upcoming products.
Regional Sales Manager Qualifications
- 5 years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain, packaging, and materials highly preferred.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 60%-80% and flexible to accommodate customer schedules and events.
- Current valid driver’s license required.
Salary: $85k-$125k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employer paid short and long term disability, matching 401k program, and employee recognition programs.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Production Manager
- Bra Designer
- Email Designer
- Supply Chain Operations Lead
- Human Resources (HR) Analyst
- Production Artist
- Project Coordinator – Construction
- Project Attorney / Specialist
- Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)
- Construction Project Coordinator
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.