Job Id: 59011
Our westside client is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team! This position will be collaborating with multiple departments optimizing procurement processes and ensuring workflows related to purchasing are streamlined.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Beaverton, Oregon.
Purchasing Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance or similar preferred.
- 3 years of related experience; exposure to procurement highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively multi-task.
Purchasing Manager Responsibilities
- Maintain contracts, POs, work orders, SOWs, and reports.
- Research and resolve billing/payment discrepancies.
- Streamline and document processes.
- Assist team members with process-related questions.
- Meet with internal teams to review financials and program updates.
Salary: $40-$42/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Treasury Finance Assistant
- Director of Business Development
- Production Purchasing Operations Manager
- Digital Site Merchandiser
- Construction Contract Administrator
- Senior Technical Designer
- Facilities & Sustainability Project Coordinator
- Community Engagement Specialist
- Senior HR Business Partner
- Client Services Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.