Job Id: 61591
Our client has an immediate need for a proactive Project Accountant to support their team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a global company in a friendly team-oriented environment. Candidates with exceptional attention to detail and flexibility for supporting various project accounting needs are encouraged to apply!
Project Accountant Qualifications
- 1+ years of high-volume accounts receivable experience and familiarity with accounts payable processes.
- Exposure to construction or related industry a plus.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and intermediate to advanced Excel skills (VLOOUPs, XLOOKUPs, PivotTables, formulas).
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities of the Project Accountant
- Process AP and AR invoices.
- Use templates to prepare purchase orders.
- Research AP/AR records to ensure accuracy of data, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Gather data and prepare ad-hoc AR reports.
- Additional accounting-related project support as needed.
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.