Job Id: 60450
Procurement and Contract Analyst
Our Portland client is looking for a full-time Procurement and Contract Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a longstanding company with an outstanding reputation in the healthcare industry!
This is a remote position, but candidate must be based in Oregon or Washington.
Working hours can be Monday through Thursday for 10 hours daily or Monday through Friday for 8 hours daily.
Procurement and Contract Analyst Responsibilities
- Manage requests for proposals (RFP) and request for quotes (RFQ).
- Facilitate and provides guidance on procurement processes and program requirements.
- Review proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Perform cost analyses, evaluate bids, and determine awarded contracts.
- Issue purchase orders and track metrics and data within multiple systems.
- Participate in meetings with vendors.
Procurement and Contract Analyst Qualifications
- 3 years of related procurement experience with a minimum of 1 year of contract negotiation experience.
- Experience with technology related contracts and acquisitions highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking skills with strong business acumen.
- High attention to detail and prioritization skills.
Salary: $67k-$100k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, and pre-tax parking options.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- HRIS Analyst
- Global Benefits Program Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Inventory Planning & Purchasing Analyst
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Inventory Associate
- Desktop Publisher
- Clinical Intake & Correspondence Specialist
- Administrative Technician
- Director of Global Sales – Semiconductor
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.