Job Id: 61665
Our innovative manufacturing client is looking for an experienced Plant Controller to oversee their Accounting and Finance Departments full-time. If you’ve been seeking a new opportunity with a global organization this could be the place for you!
Plant Controller Responsibilities
- Serve as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Supervise accounting team members.
- Lead month-end close activities ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Manage audits and inventory accounting processes.
- Provide variance analysis on production, cost, and inventory.
- Prepare monthly/annual budgets, forecasts, financial statements, and key metric reports.
- Create and improve ongoing procedures and controls for all accounting functions.
Plant Controller Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5 years of progressive accounting and finance experience including previous supervisory responsibility.
- Well-versed with GAAP and exposure to manufacturing industry required; costing experience a plus.
- Tech-savvy with ERP systems, reporting tools, and Excel (Hyperion, AS 400, or similar preferred).
- Strong business partnering and leadership skills with the ability to present and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Salary: $105k-$125k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, matching retirement plans, education assistance, and parental leave.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Audit Accountant
- Director of Finance
- Financial Analyst
- Treasury Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Senior Tax Associate
- Treasury Finance Specialist
- Senior Accountant
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.