Job Id: 61547
Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable Payroll Analyst to support their team with upcoming projects and increased workloads. The ideal candidate is detailed and deadline-driven with a strong background in payroll tax. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – apply today!
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Beaverton, Oregon.
Payroll Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of multi-state payroll tax experience.
- Excellent research skills to maintain tax knowledge for multiple states.
- Proficient with SAP, ADP, or Workday and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
Payroll Analyst Responsibilities
- Audit and update tax systems to ensure records are current and compliant.
- Review and assign wage types, symbolic accounts, and garnishments.
- Support development and implementation of efficiencies/SOPs.
- Maintain knowledge of current tax laws and regulations for multiple states.
- Additional tax support and projects as requested.
Salary: $27/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Accountant
- Director of Finance
- Part-Time Accountant
- Plant Controller
- Director of Tax
- Accountant – Construction
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Project Accountant
- Senior Tax Accountant
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.