Job Id: 61462
Our client is seeking a .NET Architect to join their organization in Franklin, Tennessee.
This role is a hybrid model in Franklin, Tennessee.
.NET Architect Responsibilities
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify the scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs, or prototype development).
- Participate in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Responsible for driving architecture around new product features and ensuring that designs are in alignment with the technology roadmap.
- Lead, guide, and influence Tech Leads and Software engineers.
- Take technical ownership of the product engineering and quality.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of software standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, and best practices for the development organization.
- Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes, and standards.
- Discover or develop innovative solutions with the use of the latest technologies.
- Guide technical evaluations via POCs and design workshops.
.NET Architect Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Architect.
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies.
- Extensive experience with C#, .Net framework (including WPF & WCF), and .Net core.
- Experience with design patterns, modern software frameworks, and architectures.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses/errors and supporting planned improvements.
- Big picture problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Experience working in highly regulated environments is a plus.
- Experience with SQL DB like SQLite is a plus.
- Experience with Google Protobuf & gRPC is a plus.
Salary: $140,000-$160,000/year. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Lead Frontend Application Developer
- Mobile Developer II
- Senior .NET Developer (WPF/WCF)
- Application Systems Administrator II
- ARM Architect
- SAP Vendor Master Data Analyst
- IT Manager
- IS Database Developer
- Lead Technical Product Manager
- Data Engineer
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.