Job Id: 63596
Marketplace Operations Business Analyst
Our client is seeking a Marketplace Operations(MPO) Business Analyst to assist their organization. You will support general operations and the health of the business by providing actionable insights to deliver business results. You will analyze and influence business decisions through tradeoffs with x-functional partners to run the business profitably. You will drive change in the organization by making analytics part of day-to-day business strategy to ensure better quality decisions while keeping the marketplace clean. You will support a sustainable performance management cycle to drive decision-making to maximize revenue and margin. You are responsible for providing relevant and accurate data, highlighting risks and opportunities, for internal and external stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role in Beaverton, Oregon.
Marketplace Operations Business Analyst Responsibilities
- E2E planning and influencing of the business results; connecting analytics and the business (e.g. set shipping goal, synchronize and optimize shipping plans vs. Order Book and Financial expectations, Full price inventory optimization and decision making, etc.).
- Monitor & measure the health of the business through identifying and deploying success metrics.
- Own and drive actional insights for owed piece of the business including identifying continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Proficiency in developing metrics / KPIs for performance management and visualization.
- Track, trace, and communicate Seasonal delivery performance (e.g. Air Freight, outbound shipping, etc.) and recommend solutions to Account, Channel, and Seasonal teams.
- Participate in a “business analyst” network across the Org to leverage learnings.
- Assist in escalation within the MPO org for decision-making.
- Prepare data findings with clear action points on a continuous basis in support of the MPO Account, Channel, and Seasonal LT with recommendations for action.
- Participate in and recommend financial forecasts on a routine basis leveraging data models and historical trend analysis.
- Build, maintain, and elevate a decision-making model that will enable the MPO team to make better operational, tactical, and strategic decisions with regard to consumer value and profitability.
Marketplace Operations Business Analyst Qualifications
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Performance Management, Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Finance, or related experience preferred.
- Skilled with analytical tools (Excel, Power BI, Alteryx, etc).
- Data modeling and forecasting experience.
- Proven capability of data analysis and insights to solve business problems.
- Ability to quantify stories using data/information(cause and effect).
- Manage ambiguity.
- Supply Chain and Retail Knowledge preferred.
- KPI management.
- Tableau experience.
- Data querying experience.
- Effective communication skills.
Compensation: $30-$40/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Epic Administrator
- Core Java Engineer
- IS Epic Development Manager
- Compliance Records Analyst
- IS Data Quality Analyst
- IS Database Administrator III – QNXT
- Lead IS EDI Developer
- QNXT Application Systems Administrator II
- DevOps Engineer
- Data Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.