Job Id: 60584
This Role is Fully Onsite.
Our client is seeking an Inventory Associate to assist their organization in Beaverton, Oregon. They are expanding their program's capabilities and operations across North America. This program is an employee purchase channel designed to highlight and promote product sales to their fellow teammates. As they continue to grow our operation in North America, they are looking for an Inventory Associate to support their team on this project.
Inventory Associate Responsibilities
- Organize the current backlog of product that needs to be unboxed, sorted or hung.
- Count all processed products and communicate counts back to the inventory team.
- Pull product for and pack mystery and liquidation boxes.
- Adhere to health & safety policies while maintaining processing standards.
Inventory Associate Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience working is a warehouse or retail environment.
- Strong Multi-tasking and organizational skills along with effective communication both written and oral.
- Ability to bring a positive and solution-focused attitude to the team.
- Must demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Communicate Effectively.
- Champion and Embrace Change.
- Create the Future.
- Deliver Results.
- Tolerance for Ambiguity.
Compensation: Up to $18.98/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Administrative Technician
- Marketing Operations Specialist
- HRIS Analyst
- HRIS Analyst
- Executive Assistant
- Senior Business Coordinator
- Social Media Specialist
- Policy Administration Representative
- Inventory Planning & Purchasing Analyst
- Immunochemistry Technical Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.