Job Id: 61624
Our client is looking for an Inventory Analyst to join their team in Saint Augustine, Florida. This hands-on role can lead to exciting growth opportunities within an innovative company of over 50 years with a global reach!
Inventory Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyze and compile inventory data for month-end.
- Manage physical inventory counts and fixed assets.
- Identify and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Document procedures and identify areas of improvements within the manufacturing process.
- Occasional travel as needed.
Inventory Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Prior experience related to inventory and financial analysis in a manufacturing/industrial production environment required.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Proficient with ERP systems; SAP highly preferred.
- Well-versed with MS Excel required.
Salary: $70k+ and bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, matching retirement plans, education assistance, and parental leave.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Plant Controller
- Director of Finance
- Accounting Manager
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Senior Accountant
- Tax Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Staff Accountant
- Part-Time Accountant
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.