Job Id: 59508
Human Resources Manager
Our client is looking for a full-time Human Resources Manager to join their team in beautiful Missoula, MT. This hands-on position will be leading a variety of HR related and operational functions in a healthcare environment.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities
- Supervise and mentor HR team members.
- Implement industry required initiatives and programs.
- Maintain and process leave of absences and workers compensation cases.
- Ensure processes are compliant with employment laws and make recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
Human Resources Manager Qualifications
- Degree in HR, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in human resources including union.
- SHRM or SPHR highly preferred.
- Healthcare and union experience highly preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
Salary: $75k-$100k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, 401k program, tuition assistance, and professional development opportunities.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Immunochemistry Technical Manager
- Apparel Designer
- Director, Value Based Payment Actuarial Services
- Administrative Technician
- 3PL Operations Analyst
- Inventory Management Analyst
- Retail Store Associate
- Project Assistant
- Consumer Assortment Planning Manager
- Sr. Apparel Graphic Designer
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.