Job Id: 60577
Our global technology client seeks a HRIS Analyst to support an upcoming implementation project. If you've been looking for an opportunity to work in an exciting industry with a collaborative group, this could be the role for you!
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Dayton, Ohio.
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities
- Perform data validation and ensure accurate time capturing processes.
- Drive system improvements.
- Work with third-party vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Prepare and maintain reports.
HRIS Analyst Qualifications
- Previous project management or coordination experience.
- Prior systems implementation experience required.
- Well-versed with payroll procedures and processes.
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now, UKG, and/or UltiPro.
Salary: $30-$32/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Material Designer
- Service Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Operations Specialist
- Director of Global Sales – Semiconductor
- IDM Account Director
- Inventory Associate
- Clinical Intake Analyst
- Encounter Data Coordinator
- Data Excellence Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.