Job Id: 60318
Our award-winning client is looking for a full-time HRIS Analyst to join their team! The ideal candidate enjoys collaborating and using their problem-solving skills to improve the workflow and performance of the organization. If you've been seeking an opportunity to work with an honorable institution that values diversity and offers stellar benefits, look no further!
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Boulder, Colorado.
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain HRIS systems.
- Research, troubleshoot, and develop solutions/efficiencies for system issues.
- Suggest, implement, and document new processes.
- Generate and manipulate reports; analyze data for accuracy and efficacy.
- Assist team members with learning and navigating systems.
- Additional HRIS support and projects as requested.
HRIS Analyst Qualifications
- 3+ years of related HRIS analysis and administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP a plus.
- Proficient with HRIS products (UKG or similar).
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Highly analytical, detailed, and process driven.
Salary: $80k–$110k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, generous PTO, 401k with employer match, wellness incentives, product and service discounts, and employee assistance programs.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Director of Global Sales – Semiconductor
- Executive Assistant
- Benefits Operations Specialist
- Call Center Manager
- Content Creator
- Procurement and Contract Analyst II
- Inventory Associate
- Executive Assistant
- Convention Greeter
- Director, Value Based Payment Actuarial Services
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.