Job Id: 63750
Financial Reporting Accountant
Our westside client has an immediate opening for a Financial Reporting Accountant. This temporary role is an excellent opportunity to showcase your in-depth accounting knowledge within a highly successful financial services company.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Tigard, Oregon.
Financial Reporting Accountant Responsibilities
- Prepare all required reporting activities including 10-K and 10-Q for multiple entities.
- Research and analyze technical accounting and cash flow related issues.
- Explain financial findings and data to management and external stakeholders.
- Support audits and ensure compliance aligns with GAAP and SEC regulations.
Financial Reporting Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience; exposure to public accounting/audit or SEC reporting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial statement preparation, analysis, and financial reporting (external) required.
- Well-versed in ERP systems (Oracle highly preferred) and Excel.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Salary: $40+/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Technical Accounting Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Director of Finance
- Chief Financial Officer
- Billing Specialist
- Non-Profit Controller
- Finance Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Tax Accountant
- Financial Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.