Job Id: 63735
Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Our well-known manufacturing client seeks an experienced Finance Manager to lead their team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a close-knit group, this is an excellent opportunity to join a locally owned organization as it continues to expand operations after 40+ years in operation.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Portland, Oregon.
Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Supervise cost accountant.
- Monitor and manage project costs.
- Analyze inventory, supply chain, shipping, and production processes for cost savings.
- Gather data and prepare reports/dashboards for leadership.
- Perform variance analysis and forecasting/budgeting functions.
- Handle inventory counts.
Finance Manager Qualifications
- Must have production, cost, and inventory analysis/reporting experience within manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; CMA, CPA, or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of progressive experience including previous supervisory responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and FP&A functions.
- Tech-savvy with ERP systems (MS Dynamics preferred) and reporting software (PowerBI or similar).
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (formulas, PivotTables, graphs).
- Analytical mindset with strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
Salary: $100k-$130k + Profit Share Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, AD&D, HSA, FSA, 401k with employer match, profit sharing, employee stock ownership plans, and an employee assistance program (EAP).
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Accounting Assistant
- Credit Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Senior Accountant (Non-Profit)
- Non-Profit Controller
- Senior Accountant
- Actuarial Analyst II
- Director of Finance
- Senior Accountant
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.