Job Id: 63670
Our well-established and nationally recognized healthcare client is looking for a knowledgeable full-time Finance Manager to join their team. You won't want to miss out on this hands-on opportunity with one of Oregon's top 100 companies to work for!
This is a remote position, but candidates must be within a commutable distance to Portland, Oregon for occasional onsite meetings as needed.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Analyze financial statements and prepare models/reports extracted from multiple data sources.
- Support Operational Leaders, Executives, and Finance Managers with strategic business planning and budgeting.
- Assess SOPs and suggest process improvements; support implementation as needed.
- Support month-end review of financial statements and journal entries.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Finance Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; CPA preferred.
- 5 years of related accounting/finance experience; exposure to healthcare industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, reporting, and planning functions.
- Tech-savvy with reporting systems and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and business partnering abilities.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
Salary: $95k-$120k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Accounting Specialist
- Director of Finance
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Chief Financial Officer
- Accounting Manager
- Accounting Manager (Non-Profit)
- Non-Profit Controller
- Corporate Controller
- Payroll Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.