Job Id: 61681
Divisional Financial Analyst
Our Portland area healthcare client seeks a motivated Divisional Financial Analyst to support their Divisional Controller in handling financial analysis and reporting functions for their organization. This is an exciting full-time opportunity that provides room for growth in a highly collaborative and flexible work environment.
This is a remote position, but candidates must be within a commutable distance of Portland, Oregon for occasional onsite needs.
Qualifications of the Divisional Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience within a multi-entity organization or 2+ years of public accounting experience.
- Exposure to the healthcare industry a plus.
- Tech-savvy with reporting software, ERP systems (Sage or similar), Tableau, and Excel (VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, formulas).
- Exceptional business partnering, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively explain financial data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities of the Divisional Financial Analyst
- Drive financial analysis and reporting activities for multiple entities.
- Audit financial data for accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare models and forecasts.
- Present financial findings to leadership and support strategic decision-making.
- Support system implementations and automations.
- Ad-hoc reporting and projects as requested.
Salary: $80k-$100k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, HSA, AD&D, 401k with employer match, vendor service discounts, educational opportunities, and an employee assistance program (EAP).
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Project Accountant
- Treasury Finance Specialist
- Accounting Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Part-Time Accountant
- Director of Finance
- Senior Accountant
- General Ledger (GL) Accountant
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.