Job Id: 63671
Director of Finance
Our industry leading client is looking for a Director of Finance to make an impact in beautiful Missoula, Montana. This hands-on position leads a variety of financial and accounting operational functions in a healthcare environment.
Director of Finance Responsibilities
- Oversee financial planning and reporting activities.
- Partner with accounting to ensure accuracy across ledgers and systems.
- Review and analyze costs, billing, and trends against financial models.
- Ensure proper internal controls across financials.
- Supervise staff members.
Director of Finance Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an Accounting or Finance related field; CPA required.
- 5 years of progressive financial management and general accounting experience including previous supervisory.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional business acumen.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Excel required.
- Strong strategic planning and decision making skills.
Salary: $135k-$160k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, 401k program, tuition assistance, and professional development opportunities.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Accounting Assistant
- Payroll Specialist
- Corporate Controller
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Accounting Manager
- Technical Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Accountant
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.