Job Id: 62518
Director of Finance
Our well-established client has an immediate opening for an experienced, hands-on Director of Finance to lead their accounting department full-time. This is a stellar opportunity to serve as part of the executive leadership team and make your mark on a nationally recognized organization that is preparing for rapid growth.
This role is anticipating a hybrid schedule and requires qualified candidates to commute weekly to offices in Vancouver, Washington.
Director of Finance Responsibilities
- Oversee, develop, and mentor accounting team.
- Lead and support month/year end processes including audit and tax filings.
- Manage cash flow and asset management; drive forecasting and budgeting activities.
- Ensure accuracy, compliance, and timeliness of accounting processes.
- Assess, develop, and implement SOPs and internal controls.
- Additional projects and accounting support as needed.
Director of Finance Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CMA highly preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience with a mid-sized organization ($50M+).
- Previous supervisory experience and exposure to the construction or manufacturing industry.
- Strong business acumen with working knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting functions.
- Tech-savvy with MS Office and ERP systems; previous ERP implementation experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to problem-solve and think strategically.
Salary: $150k–$200k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k with employer match, company gear and accessories, and professional development opportunities.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.