Job Id: 60947
Director of Credit
Our wholesale distribution client is looking for an experienced Director of Credit to join their team full-time. This leadership role provides an excellent opportunity to work within a solid, family-owned organization that boasts great benefits & perks as well as great tenure amongst their employees.
Director of Credit Qualifications
- 5+ years of progressive credit management experience within a mid to large sized company.
- Previous leadership/supervisory responsibility required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field preferred; NACM certification a bonus.
- Familiarity with construction-related credit, collections, and lien/bond laws.
- Proficient with ERP systems and intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent leadership, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to consult with legal counsel.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Director of Credit Responsibilities
- Oversee the credit & collections team and their functions.
- Drive implementation/improvements of credit-related policies and procedures.
- Prepare credit reports and present findings to executive leadership.
- Maintain customer accounts ensuring accuracy and compliance of records.
- Ensure credit activities and metrics align with the organization’s strategies and goals.
- Some local travel required.
Salary: $110k-$120k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, AD&D, FSA, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, product discounts, vendor service discounts, and an employee assistance program.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Audit Accountant
- Accountant – Construction
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Divisional Financial Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Revenue Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.