Job Id: 63752
Demand Generation Specialist
Our client is seeking a highly-skilled, driven, and detail-oriented Demand Generation Specialist to join their team. As a key member of the Business Development team, the Demand Generation Specialist will have the opportunity to support and drive outbound leads.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure a steady flow of high-quality leads into their sales pipeline. As a Demand Generation Specialist, you will play a crucial role in building and maintaining an effective outbound sales pipeline, implementing marketing strategies, and generating leads for the organization.
This role is a hybrid position in Portland, OR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Run experiments, track performance, and optimize campaigns to build and scale a highly efficient mix of marketing channels. Monitor and analyze lead generation metrics to assess campaigns' effectiveness and identify improvement areas. Continually measure the ROI of demand gen initiatives/campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Develop outbound and inbound email campaigns from start to finish.
- Manage the marketing tech stack, serving as the Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and Social admin/aficionado.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies to identify and target potential customers in their target market.
- Utilize various channels, including email marketing, social media, content marketing, and cold outreach, to generate leads and create brand awareness.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new lead-generation opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends. Analyze industry trends, market conditions, and competitors’ marketing tactics to identify new opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content, landing pages, and lead-generation campaigns to attract and engage prospects.
- Manage and optimize lead nurturing programs to move prospects through the sales funnel and convert them into qualified leads.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a seamless handoff of leads and provide the necessary support to maximize conversion rates.
- Implement lead qualification processes to identify and prioritize high-potential leads for follow-up by the sales team.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, emerging trends, and new technologies related to lead generation and marketing automation.
Demand Generation Specialist Skills and Competencies
- At least 3 years prior experience managing paid media campaigns for demand generation is required, including experience with LinkedIn, Google Ads, and programmatic platforms.
- Minimum 1 year experience in SEO, including keyword research, on-site optimization, and link analysis/acquisition.
- Knowledge of Martech platforms that help drive demand generation.
- Understanding of analytics platforms and tools such as Google Analytics is a must.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Proven record of meeting campaign targets and building demand programs that drive goals.
- Data-driven individual contributor with rigor around the measurement, analytics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities – highly quantitative and analytical focused.
- Communicates clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Takes a leadership role in analyzing and solving complex program and system issues and problems.
- Extremely detail oriented with data-driven thinking.
- Team player with a positive attitude who’s able to work with teammates at all levels.
- A customer-oriented self-starter with good multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with multiple interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible with multiple campaigns and changing situations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or related field, or comparable work experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience implementing and managing campaigns.
- Agency experience preferred but not required.
- 3+ years experience with paid media including Google, LinkedIn, and programmatic.
- 1+ years experience with SEO.
- Experience with email marketing and CRMs like HubSpot.
- Experience in ABM is a plus.
- Experience setting up tracking for campaigns is a plus.
Salary: $75,000-$80,000/year. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and can include coverage for medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with employer match, and wellness programs.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Project Manager
- Enterprise Integrations Architect – SAP AFS
- Marketplace Operations Business Analyst
- IS Epic Development Manager
- Scrum Master
- Lead IS EDI Developer
- Databricks / Python Engineer
- Chatbot Engineer
- Senior IT Consultant
- Compliance Records Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.