Job Id: 62519
Our growing Portland client seeks an experienced Credit Manager to join their team. This is a critical role in which you will partner with business leaders to manage credit processes and risks. If you’ve been looking for a high-visibility opportunity that offers stellar benefits and a close-knit team environment, this could be the place for you!
Responsibilities of the Credit Manager
- Mitigate risks by analyzing financial statements and credit limits and setting payment terms accordingly.
- Review credit decisions and reports ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Maintain relationships with international brokers.
- Support forecasting and company goal setting.
- Serve as point person for correspondence with external legal entities.
Qualifications of the Credit Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- 7 years of progressive experience including 1 year of supervisory responsibility.
- Commercial/banking credit experience with strong knowledge of credit limit evaluation processes.
- Exposure to international markets and trends required.
- Tech-savvy with ERP systems and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical mindset with strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Salary: $110k-$130k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, life insurance, disability, FSA, 401k with company match, and an employee assistance program (EAP).
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Staff Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Staff Accountant
- Junior Accountant
- Credit and Collections Manager
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.