Job Id: 63213
Our client seeks a driven Credit Analyst to join their growing team! The ideal candidate is customer service oriented and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you – apply today!
This role is offering a flexible hybrid schedule and requires qualified candidates to commute 1 day per week to offices in Portland, Oregon.
Credit Analyst Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain relationships with the assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Reach out to clients via phone/email for payment reminders and to facilitate collections.
- Analyze credit reports and financial statements for credit worthiness and limits.
- Assist with escalations and make recommendations on collections and legal actions.
- Support month-end reporting.
Credit Analyst Qualifications
- 2+ years of commercial credit and collections experience.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field a plus.
- Experience with performing credit analysis via financial statements and credit reports.
- Exposure to auto industry or similar a plus.
- Tech-savvy with MS Office Suite including intermediate Excel skills.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Salary: $62k-$74k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability, matching 401k, employee assistance program (EAP), and pre-tax transit/parking commuter options.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Accounting Manager
- Accounting Manager (Non-Profit)
- Senior Accounts Payable Lead
- Accounting Specialist
- Actuarial Analyst II
- Corporate Controller
- Finance Manager
- Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.