Job Id: 61424
Our growing healthcare client seeks a driven, hands-on Controller to lead their accounting and finance team full-time. This is a stellar opportunity to make an impact while working with an organization that has been ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Companies for 5 consecutive years!
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to be based in Indianapolis, Indiana; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Morristown, New Jersey; Mason, Ohio; Houston, Texas; Norfolk, Virginia; or Richmond, Virginia.
- Manage accounting and finance functions.
- Lead month and year end processes ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Drive financial planning, budgeting, consolidations, and reporting activities.
- Prepare financial statements/reports and present to leadership; support strategic decision-making.
- Monitor AR aging reports, coordinate collections, and mitigate risks.
- Support continuous process and systems improvements.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- 7+ years of financial operations experience within a pharmacy or similar healthcare setting.
- Previous supervisory responsibility required.
- Tech-savvy with ERP systems and intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Salary: $95k-$150k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, wellness incentives, 401k with employer match, and stock options.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Lead Actuary
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Plant Controller
- Tax Manager
- Divisional Financial Analyst
- Accountant – Construction
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Internal Auditor
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.