Job Id: 60566
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and seeks a proactive and detailed Controller tech-savvy with NetSuite to join their team full-time. This is a collaborative, hands-on role that provides an opportunity to make an impact while working with highly recognized organizations across the globe.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute occasionally (1 week per month) to offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Drive financial reporting and accounting functions.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and compliant reporting.
- Review and reconcile accounts as appropriate.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports; support leadership with strategic business decisions.
- Suggest and lead implementation of improved controls and efficiencies.
- Lead annual reporting and audit processes.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CMA preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive experience including 5+ years of supervisory responsibility; large company and or public accounting experience a plus.
- Strong business acumen and ability to comprehend/report on complex financial data.
- Proficient with NetSuite required; implementation experience highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to thrive and adhere to deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Salary: $125k-$150k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, HSA, FSA, and 401k with company match.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Accounting Specialist
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Finance Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Controller
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.