Job Id: 59545
Our local client is seeking a full-time Controller to join their team! The ideal candidate is proactive, collaborative, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. If you've been looking for an opportunity to work with a mission-driven organization this could be the place for you!
This role is anticipating a hybrid schedule and requires qualified candidates to commute weekly to offices in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; CPA or CMA required.
- 5 years of experience as a Controller for a mid-sized multi-entity company (~$ 100 million).
- Strong leadership abilities; previous supervisory experience required.
- Tech-savvy with ERP systems and intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Oversee and lead team members in accounting functions.
- Drive financial reporting, planning, and budgeting activities.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements; inform fellow leaders of findings.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations and internal controls.
- Lead system implementations and support development of SOPs.
- Support audit preparations and external reporting activities.
- Additional projects and tasks as needed.
Salary: $150k-$160k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short and long term disability, and 401k program.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.