Job Id: 62925
Consumer Insights Analyst
Our client is looking for a skilled Consumer Insights Analyst to assist their organization. The client is seeking someone who has experience with consumer research in product organizations. This person will balance art and science to drive a consumer-centric culture to better serve sport-specific athletes. They need to be adept at translating qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources into synthesized and actionable insights that will drive consumer concepts that inform the brand, influence product creation, and create business growth. The right fit will thrive as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, highly complex offense, and organization. This person needs to have a strong voice and excel at data analysis as well as collaboration and integration across functions.
Our client is open to remote candidates but prefers someone who can work a hybrid model in Beaverton, Oregon.
Consumer Insights Analyst Responsibilities
- Support the Women’s Insights team in delivering synthesized analysis against their global learning agenda priority topics. Your approach and toolkit will balance qualitative and quantitative methodologies and inputs.
- Quantitative side: Use internal data science and analytics services and dashboards as well as focus on market sizing, competitive analysis, and mining quantitative survey data.
- Qualitative side: Partner with our client's trends and research arms and external agencies or services to deliver a robust and comprehensive understanding of the consumer.
- Partner with the Women’s sports leads for the Women’s Consumer Insights Team for our client's organization.
- Report directly to the Director of Women’s Consumer Insights, for their running and holistic fitness products and you will be an important member of the global gender offense.
- Work to support the Women’s Insights Directors and Research Manager to provide analytics and synthesis of multi-disciplinary insights for sport-specific insights and concepts.
- Intersect with multiple groups across the Consumer Insights function, including marketing science, data science, consumer research, and direct analytics, as well as potentially external agencies and business stakeholders in product merchandising, design, and marketing.
Consumer Insights Analyst Qualifications
- A degree in research, marketing, product management, or a design field is a plus.
- 3-5 or more years of experience in consumer research or analytics.
- A history of skill and innovation in synthesizing complex findings, data visualization and storytelling, and client presentation and partnerships.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of research projects with multiple business partners in a dynamic and evolving organization.
- Experience with Market Data (NPD/Circana, Nielsen, Euromonitor).
- Experience with Voice of the Consumer (VOC) and Social Listening (Edited & Linkfluence).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (Python experience is also preferred).
- Experience with Natural Language Processing analytics is a plus.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and creative thinking.
- Ability to pull and analyze data from internal dashboards and syndicated data sources.
- Fluency in data visualization is required, and familiarity with Keynote is preferred.
- Familiarity with the current sports and fitness retail landscape, including key footwear and apparel competitors, emerging trends, and current events.
Compensation: $90/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- ARM Architect
- Senior Elixir Developer
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior .Net Engineer
- Avaya Consultant
- QNXT Application Systems Administrator III
- IS Application Systems Administrator II
- Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Developer
- Core Java Engineer
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.