Job Id: 62818
Construction Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Construction Project Manager to assist their organization.
This role is onsite in Beaverton, Oregon.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities
This role will report directly to the Department Director assisting in managing and directing various large construction projects and a few unique experiential smaller projects.
- Accountable for the successful execution of construction/renovation plans and relationships in partnership with Facilities Program Managers, Department Leads, and selected vendors.
- Responsible for project timelines and managing all aspects of budget details.
- Accountable for weekly project team meetings, tracking action items, delegating tasks, and keeping leadership apprised of project progress.
Construction Project Manager Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to maintain positive communication under tight time constraints in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while continuously delivering best-in-class, premium solutions and results aligned to the project goals and team strategy.
- 3 years of Construction Management experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Organizational skills.
Compensation: $48.12-$54.12/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- IS Application Systems Administrator II
- Senior .Net Engineer
- Business Systems Analyst
- Senior / Lead UEFI Engineer
- IS Database Administrator III – QNXT
- ARM Architect
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Elixir Developer
- Data Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.